Important Exhibitor Information –
Exhibitor DATES AND HOURS:
- Saturday Oct. 1th – 10:30am – 7pm
- Sunday, Oct. 2th – 10:30am – 6pm
SETUP DATES AND HOURS:
- Friday Sept. 30th – 12pm – 8pm
- Saturday Oct. 1th – 6:30am – 10:30am
- To keep everyone safe, it will be mandatory to wear a Mask AT ALL TIMES within the convention or convention areas.
- Exhibitors who cancel exhibit space more than 90 days prior to the Event’s opening day (on or before July 3) will be refunded their purchase price minus a 25% Cancellation Fee.
- Exhibitors who cancel exhibit space less than 90 days prior to the Event’s opening day but more than 60 days prior to the Event’s opening day will be refunded 50% of the total purchase price.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the Event’s opening day.
- ABSOLUTELY NO BOOTLEG MERCHANDISE. Our NO BOOTLEG rule will be strictly enforced. Under no circumstances shall exhibitors display or sell grey market goods, otherwise known as “bootleg,” “pirated,” or “counterfeit” merchandise. Possession or sale of unauthorized materials is at the exhibitor’s own risk. In the instance that any bootleg merchandise is found in your booth, you will be asked to shut down your booth immediately, and no refund will be granted.
TEXAS SALES TAX
- Texas Law requires that all sellers have an active Texas Sales Tax Permit. Your Texas Sales Tax I.D. number must be provided to Banzai Kon Spi upon reservation of Exhibitor Space. If your Texas Sales Tax Permit is inactive, you are required to update it prior to selling at the Event. Texas law requires an 8.25% sales tax to be charged on purchases made inside the state.
- Please be aware that Banzai Kon Spi solely decides space placement. You will be asked for your top 3 placement picks when you purchase your spot, and while we make every effort to place you in one of those three spots, placement is not guaranteed and will be assigned pending availability at the time of your purchase. We reserve the right to change the layout at any time before the Event. You will be notified of the final placement at least 2 weeks before the Event.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Outside food and drink are not permitted inside the South Padre Island Convention Center as per the venue. Food/drink vendors are subject to the approval of the South Padre Island Convention Center. They are subject to additional fees paid to the venue in addition to the standard exhibition space fees paid to the Event.
EXTRA EXHIBITOR BADGES
- Every Vendor Market and Artist Alley table includes 2 Exhibitor Badges. Additional Exhibitor Badges may be purchased during check-in for $30 each. Limited to 1 discounted Exhibitor Badge per Artist Alley exhibitor. Limited to 2 additional discounted Exhibitor Badges per Vendor Market Exhibitor. Exhibitor Badges cover both event days plus the move-in day.
PIPE AND DRAPE
- Pipe and drape can be purchased during set up hours and are not included with your booth purchase.
- Electricity can be purchased from the venue for $65 if purchased in advance. Please use the Electrical Work Order Form to purchase your electricity in advance. Electricity can also be purchased during Set-Up hours for $75.
- Any reserved booth or table must be occupied during event hours. Early tear-down is not permitted if your booth is not set up or is unoccupied during event hours. It may be claimed by Banzai Kon Spi without a Refund.
- Exhibitors may not transfer, gift, or sublet all or any portion of exhibit space. Everyone must apply individually, with their own Tax ID number, and be approved in order to exhibit.